Toon Huydecoper - chairman
Toon Huydecoper is the former Advocate General of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands, the highest legal body in the country. He held this position from 2001 to 2013. Before that, he worked as a lawyer at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek for 30 years. From 1996 to 1998 he was General Dean of the Bar Association. He has also taught at Radboud University.
- Chairman of the Stichting Zorg en Bijstand
- Chairman of the Stichting Bijzondere Leerstoel
- Member of the Supervisory Board at KIFID
- Board member at Huydecoper Stichting
- Director/Shareholder Houdt het Oud B.V.
- Chairman of the Vereniging Koningin Emma Fonds
- Board member at Stichting Beyers Kameren/Stichting Beyers Kameren Beheer
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Stichting Belangen Rechtsbijstandsverzekerden DSB
- Member of the board of the Stichting Lehman Brothers Treasury Co